I think some of the new
nbconvert tools will be useful:
- Added a .ipynb exporter to nbconvert. It can be used by passing --to notebook as a commandline argument to nbconvert.
- New nbconvert preprocessor called ClearOutputPreprocessor. This clears the output from IPython notebooks.
- New preprocessor for nbconvert that executes all the code cells in a notebook. To run a notebook and save its output in a new notebook:
ipython nbconvert InputNotebook --ExecutePreprocessor.enabled=True --to notebook --output Executed
- Getting Started with Spark: Running a Simple Spark Job in Java, Score: 0.980
- Creating a Spark Streaming Application in Java, Score: 0.975
- Scikit-learn machine learning algorithm flowchart, Score: 0.963
- Spark 1.2.0 released, Score: 0.948
- First Look at AWS Machine Learning, Score: 0.943